Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Reflection of Digitial Writing

  • What did you learn about yourself as a writer?
Through this blogging I have learned a few things about myself as a writer. To commence, I have learned that their is always room for improvement in regards to grammar and punctuation skills and advance vocabulary and sentence structure. I have also learned that I tend to type fast without looking and so it very vital that I also go back and read my writing but more than like I have spelling or word errors throughout. 
  • What did you learn about digital writing? 
I learned that digital writing is a great way to get fast feedback on my writing from teachers and class,mates. It is also a great way to express quickly express your thoughts and hide your face if you'd like by writing anonymous. 
  • What lessons can you take to classroom or share with future teachers about integrating blogging into instruction?
I believe blogging is a great thing to integrate in the classroom. Like mentioned above, it is a great way for teachers to quickly provide feedback and comments to student work. Additionally, it is a way to track student progress and growth by having an online collection of their writing. 
  • Challenges?
The main challenge I faced was providing genuine feedback and comments to others. At times, it can be a bit difficult or challenging to give thoughtful comments that are not perceived as fake simply because  we must respond.
  • Successes?
The main success I had while blogging was being able to freely express my thought and the things on my mind. I do not write very often on my own. However, this blogging assignment pushed me to write more for pleasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment