Tuesday, November 4, 2014

AlumKnight

Graduation is closely approaching. The past four years  flew by and I cannot believe I am about to walk across the stage and receive my diploma in a few short weeks. This seems unreal. I still remember the first time I came to visit UCF and I fell in love. Once I stepped on the campus I knew this is where I wanted to be. Coming to UCF was one of the greatest decision of my life. The past four years has been filled with laughter, friends, long nights, busy mornings, tears and much more. The people I have met along the way during my college career have played a huge impact on my life. I am sadden to think about being an Alumni but I know that I am now entering a new phase in my life and the best is yet to come. I look forward to seeing where life takes me and I will always look back at this four years with a smile on my face. I have learned alot about myself as a person, I have grown academically and mentally, and have developed career wise. I am happy with everything I have accomplished so far and I do not regret a thing.

Cheers to the next chapter in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment